Creative Graphic Design
To download full resume click on the link.
Computer Applications in Graphic Design (Certificate)
Studio Advertising (Certificate)
George Brown College
Graphic Design (Diploma)
Tools of my trade
• QuarkXPress 6.5 to 8
• Acrobat Professional/Distiller
Clients (to fill in the gaps)
• Rogers Media Publications
• The Toronto Star
• Leo Burnett Co. Ltd.
• Mindshape Creative Marketing+Design Inc.
• Milgrom and Associates
• Business Information Group
• Canadian Institute of International Affairs (CIIA)
• Opportunity International Canada
...and hopefully many more!
"Everybody Loves Raymond"
– Collin Maria Ezzell, Division Director
The Creative Group
“Raymond is a delight to work with....personable, knowledgeable, and always up for any challenge that I threw at him. Thank you Raymond for making it easy to do my job!”
– Liz Doyle, Agent, Graphic Design
“I've worked with Raymond several times freelancing at different studios over the last 15 years and I've always enjoyed the experience. He's a pleasure to deal with and his work is top notch. I highly recommend both."
– Glenn McEvoy, Art Director
Business Information Group
“ ...demonstrated his reliability and experience through creativity, quality and most of all patience."
– Vanda Albuquerque, Project Manager. – Marketing & Strategy
“ ...On a personal note, I would highly recommend Raymond to any company seeking a talented, Professional print designer. His talents and work ethic are of the highest caliber."
– Joan Blastorah, Art Director, Promotions
“ I had the pleasure of having Raymond on our Creative Services team while at Merisel. Always found him to be a team player. Very Creative and important member of a very productive team."
– Doug Munroe, Director of Marketing
“Raymond is a very creative person in various medias and can transform one's thoughts onto paper creatively."
– Irene Gosende Seeney, Hons. B.A., Product Manager